GTA IV Full Version PC Game Overview:
GTA IV Full Version PC Game With Latest Crack you take on the role of Niko Bellic, an immigrant from Eastern Europe with an ominous past. Persuaded by his cousin’s promises of a fresh start and a better life, Niko relocates to Liberty City, USA — the worst place in America. After making the move to Liberty, however, Niko quickly realizes that his hopes of “living the American Dream” may never come to pass… and that things here may not be so different after all.
GTA IV Full Version PC Game was announced for the PC during August 2008, with the release date set for late November. This was soon delayed however (hey- it wouldn’t be Grand Theft Auto if it wasn’t delayed!) until early December. The game was eventually released on December 2nd and December 3rd, in North America and Europe respectively.
Although Liberty City may not differ greatly from Niko’s homeland, being different and standing out is definitely a major theme with Grand Theft Auto IV. While GTA: Vice City and GTA: San Andreas were considered to be part of the GTA III trilogy (same graphics engine, similar characters, similar mission style, etc.), Grand Theft Auto IV is considered a fresh start for the GTA series, focusing more heavily on realism and storytelling than in previous titles. This is why it’s been dubbed GTA4 and not GTA6 (as many had originally anticipated), even though it’s the sixth major title in the series. GTA IV follows the release of the hugely successful GTA: San Andreas (which was released for PlayStation 2 in 2004, and then later for PC and Xbox during 2005) and also marks the 10th anniversary of the Grand Theft Auto franchise. With Grand Theft Auto 4 being the milestone that it is, Rockstar Games has been working overtime on perfecting the game. According to Janco Partners analyst Mike Hickey — a financial consultant for Take2 Interactive — approximately 150 developers worked on GTA 4.
GTA IV Full Version PC Game Features:
- Niko can use a mobile phone to recieve calls and phone his contacts in order to arrange missions. He can also use it to call taxis and purchase weapons. The options presented on the phone’s LCD are Phonebook, Messages, Organizer, and Camera. The phone can also be used to access multiplayer.
- Pedestrians perform realistic actions. They smoke cigarettes, read books and newspapers, drop litter, talk on mobile phones, walk in and out of buildings, and generally act like any normal pedestrian in a real city would. Mobile phones are a big part of Grand Theft Auto IV’s game play.
Mobile phones are a big part of Grand Theft Auto IV’s gameplay.
- GTA IV features fifteen multiplayer modes, which can be accessed through the mobile phone. Multiplayer supports up to sixteen players, and the game modes include Deathmatch, Mafiya Work, Cops n’ Crooks and Free Mode.
- It is possible to surf the internet in GTA4 via internet cafs. It is available from any computer in the game, and provides a hub for all sorts of interactivity within Liberty City. There are over 100 in-game internet websites.
- In GTA IV, you will gain a police wanted level for any crime that you commit, providing there are witnesses present. The police can only chase you if they know where you are, and they need to see you to know where you are. If you escape the search area marked on the radar without being spotted, your wanted level will disappear.
- In terms of scale, GTA IV is about the same size as GTA: San Andreas, but the map size is considerably smaller. This is mainly due to the fact there is no desert or countryside in Liberty City. Liberty City in GTA4 is the biggest single city that R* have ever created. GTA4 contains fifteen multiplayer modes, supporting up to 16 players. GTA 4 contains fifteen multiplayer modes, supporting up to 16 players.
- In GTA IV, the line between on- and off-mission has been blurred, and the story is less linear. It is also possible to do more than one mission at a time. For example, some missions take place over several days and may involve waiting for phone calls or attending interviews, and you are free to carry out other business during the waiting period.
- The story can be told in a number of different ways. Rock star are trying to give people greater freedom and sense of control over their destiny. You now have a lot more choice in what you want to do.
- Niko has the ability to climb and descend telephone poles, and exterior fire escapes.
- Every street in Liberty City contains a street sign with a name on it.
- Cars feature GPS navigation systems, which identify the best routes to take during missions, and highlight them on the radar.
- Developing relationships with characters is an important aspect of the gameplay. Maintaining good relationships will provide different rewards to Niko. Niko can socialise with other characters in order to maintain a good relationship, for example they can go bowling together, they can go to the cabaret, go to comedy clubs, and go drinking together.
- OS: Windows Vista – Service Pack 1 / Windows XP – Service Pack 3
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHz
- Memory: 1.5GB XP / 1.5GB Vista
- Graphics: 256MB Nvidia 7900 / 256MB ATI X1900
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c Compliant Card
- Hard Drive: 16GB of Hard Disc Space
- Sound Card: 5.1 Channel Audio Card
Click To Download Game :: HERE
Game File Size :: 13.3 GB
Password :: ourgameland.com